Adding sftp to nard

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Mon Dec 1 14:03:47 CET 2014

Hi Anthony
Your last message to the Nard mailinglist was to big and thus was blocked.
Your attached file became almost 4MB after base64 encoding... There is a 2MB
limit on the list.

You are most welcome to post patches and additions to the list! However, would
it be possible for you to send a regular "diff" instead of the entire
archive? Something like this:
	diff -rupN openssl.orig openssl.new >patch

Thanks
/Ronny