Adding sftp to nard

Anthony cabero cabero.a at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 18:43:51 CET 2014

Ok, if You cannot use ftp or tftp (availaible in nard sdk) but only sftp, the best way is to compile only sftp-server from openssh sources.

Openssh need extra package openssl to work.

http://linuxexplore.com/how-tos/sftp-secure-file-transfer-protocol-with-dropbear/

If You want i have already source to compile openssl properly.