new produkt.

Magnus Lundstedt magnus at lundstedt.it
Sun Apr 12 13:40:13 CEST 2015

Hey, I already have a system of raspbian for control and monitoring of
heating, solar panels, batteries and a little more in my caravan.

I think it would be good to enjoy benefits of nard, and are therefore
building a nard system to replace my existing.

I have now started and builtfunctioning system and added a OWFS package.

I have tried to add my package in the skeleton of the product. it works.

But when I try to build a new product I encounter problems, I have
followed the instructions
http://www.arbetsmyra.dyndns.org/nard/extending.html#extendprod

The problem is I can not find how I will build my new product.

Thanks for a good system, I appreciate your work.