Product inheritance.

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Tue Apr 14 11:07:21 CEST 2015

Hi
There is a typo in your example which prevents b from working (PRODUKT).
However, even if fixing that the product inheritance wasn't designed for
parallel dependences. It MAY work but I haven't tried it. The idea is:
	C includes B includes A includes skeleton

If you want to experiment with:
	C includes B, A, skeleton
you need to ensure B and A *don't* include skeleton too (that is, don't
include skeleton multiple times).

/Ronny