A bit confused about NARD

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Sat Dec 26 23:01:12 CET 2015

Hi
While you CAN simply copy from a USB drive it's not the best method. Nard
(like most SDK) is designed for including your custom app into the build
system and then build one single image containing everything. This is the
opposite of a packaged based distro like e.g. Debian or Fedora. For remotely
located embedded systems, images often turns out to be a good choice.

The latest release version 0.03 has an issue with recent Compute Modules
unfortunately. The flash has been changed so the SD driver doesn't recognize
it. It has been fixed in the development branch though.

/Ronny