WiFi configuration - how to?

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 22 13:51:12 CEST 2015

> That was stupid, I was using custom wifi card so I had to, obviously,
> add this to my platform definition file:
> > # Custom WIFI card
> > export BOARD_MAC_RANGE := 74:da:38

Nice that you found it, especially since I think that feature is not mentioned
in the website. An alternative method is:
	$ export BOARD_MAC=74:da:38
	$ make ssh
If you were to work in a team you might not want to publish your specific mac
in the platform recipe since then all team members would scan for your NIC.
With the commands above only _you_ scan for your card.

/Ronny