Custom application cannot be compiled

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Wed Nov 11 20:09:37 CET 2015

Hi Manuel
You are correct, the tarfile should have the same name as the directory. In
your case it would be /apps/python3/python3-3.5.0.tar.gz where
	PKG_VER = python3-3.5.0
	PKG_NAME = python3
By using a common scheme all Makefiles can share large parts (which are in the
top Rules.mk as a lib).

I hope you get it to work. However, should you not I can reveal that there is
help on the way. I've created a Raspbian compatibility layer which enables to
pull in small pieces from Raspbian Wheezy and put it "on top" of Nard. It
will act as a complement if one need something specific which is not yet
available in Nard. I'm doing testing of it now and hope to release it in a
few weeks. Python 2.7 is tested and works, haven't tried Python 3 yet though.

BR
/Ronny