Build Dependencies

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Fri Nov 13 16:46:16 CET 2015

Hi
The product recipe is in fact a simple Makefile, so dependencies set there
can "force" applications to be built in a specific order.

	dir2/myapp2: dir1/myapp1

The above is a plain usual Make rule which forces myapp1 to be built before
myapp2.

A method for refering to a different app within an app is described on the
website:
	http://www.arbetsmyra.dyndns.org/nard/extending.html#extendapps
But I can summarize it here too. The application nard/apps/mpg123/ is an audio
player which references drivers by adding:
	include $(PATH_APPS)/salsa-lib/Rules.mk
in its Makefile. Any custom voodoo one need for linking against Salsa is then
put in that Rules.mk which everybody who needs Salsa includes.

By now you are on the more advanced uses of Nard!  :)

/Ronny