Bug in hotplug.sdcard script

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Mon Nov 16 11:53:40 CET 2015

Hi
I think you are right. Thanks!  :) I'll fix in the git devel branch.

The script is always used as default. If a process has a file open on the
sdcard it will get a HUP signal event if the user removes the sdcard during
operation. The script also informes the automounter which will do an unmount.

/Ronny