Problems building for Rpi2 on Debian 7

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Sat Oct 17 22:10:35 CEST 2015

Hi Paolo
I think you have confounded "board" and "product" and that's why it doesn't
work. A board in Nard is the hardware you use, such as the model B+ or model
A+. Product on the other hand is what you want that hardware to do. For
example, if you want a webserver you define it in the product specification.
Here are the predefined products:
	consoleserver
	mediaplayer
	minimal
	skeleton

And here are the hardwares supported:
	raspi_a_revx
	raspi_b_rev2
	raspi_b_revx
	raspi_b+_revx
	raspi_cm_revx
	raspi_x_revx

For your make to succeed you specify the product, such as "make mediaplayer"
or "make skeleton". Unfortunately though Nard still lacks support for RPi2.
Only RPi1 works.

Regards
/Ronny