"no rule to make" on all platforms, except for skeleton

Arthur Hebert ahebert at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:10:14 CEST 2016

Sorry to keep bothering you.
My build failed when it tried to start making the debian packages.
The error says that there is no folder "apps/debian/", which there isn't.
Is there supposed to be a "debian/" folder in the "nard+addons" tarball?

In the instructions at
http://www.arbetsmyra.dyndns.org/nard/extending.html#extenddeb, the
simplified example has the line "PKGS_APPS += debian/debian" and then a
debian.config file with the individual packages. I used the same in my
project:

$ cat platform/nodeserver/Rules.mk
PRODUCT_DEPS += skeleton
-include $(PATH_TOP)/platform/skeleton/Rules.mk
PKGS_APPS += debian/debian

$ cat platform/nodeserver/debian.config
deb_install += nodejs
deb_install += npm
deb_install += i2c-tools
deb_install += wget
deb_install += openssl

Did I take it too literally? How do I tell the Nard SDK where to find the
debian files that it needs?

Thanks again,
Arthur