Nard for embedded music installation

Wojtek Mitus woytekm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 21:48:02 CEST 2016

Hello Daniel, i think that Nard suits your needs perfectly, but you need
some Linux knowledge to understand and configure your build environment,
write some startup scripts for your application, etc. There is something
like media player in Nard examples if i remember correctly - maybe that
would be a good start for you. I would use BASS library (
http://www.un4seen.com/) for such a project, and write c application to do
exactly what you need to do (be aware that BASS is free only for non
commercial projects). Here's an example of audio related project based on
Nard - my internet radio player running c application using BASS routines
to stream/mix/play mp3 streams from internet:
https://hackaday.io/project/6672-iris-network-radio-with-alarm-clock .
Cheers,
Wojtek