personal nard saga continues

Daniel McAnulty dan at keithmcmillen.com
Mon Aug 22 09:11:14 CEST 2016

Aha!  I dug up on old model B rev 1 that I bought several years ago and thought I'd lost and the image worked perfectly!

Also I did find that Adafruit has this old B1 unit still in stock:
https://www.adafruit.com/products/998?gclid=CIjkgsy41M4CFZFffgod6RYIhw

I'm probably confused about how they should be called, maybe it should be 1B and 2B?  At any rate, 2B seems out of stock everywhere.

Would be totally psyched about getting a 3B up and running, but I can definitely make progress in the meantime with this 1B.  Very happy to finally have a foot in the door of progress.

Dan

PS sorry for all the traffic, and the separate threads.  I can't seem to receive my own posts to the lists, despite having mailman setup to send me all messages, including my own.  Does anybody else have this problem?

PPS Super excited that the make ssh command worked!  I get the feeling this is gonna consume my weeknights for a little while.  :)