Using Nard from VirtualBox with a Direct Ethernet Connection

Caleb Place calebplace811 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 03:50:55 CEST 2016

After reading, I see that I wasn't very clear. What I want to do is *connect
the RPi to the computer completely locally with an ethernet cable* (the
computer may not even be connected to Wi-Fi) and use make ssh from that.
(Local ethernet connection is covered in this StackOverflow post: Hook up
Raspberry Pi via ethernet to laptop without router?
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16040128/hook-up-raspberry-pi-via-ethernet-to-laptop-without-router>).
To make matters even better, I'm running Linux from the prepared Fedora
image in VirtualBox.

- Caleb