Help with testing v1.0?

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 30 23:33:42 CEST 2016

Hi
There is a changelog yes, it's in the downloadload section:
	http://www.arbetsmyra.dyndns.org/nard/download/
There's no specific tests initially, just some random usage to see if you can
build and boot. If nothing major shows up though we might perhaps extend with
something more heavy, like the Raspbian emulation. That should trigger it...

/Ronny