Pi 3 - Dev

Michiel Schriever m.schriever at tendrissolutions.nl
Thu Nov 10 20:13:51 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm testing the NARD SDK with a raspberry pi 3. The 1.0 version works
fine, except for the serial port, but that's a know issue.
I tried the devel branch because it should support the pi3 better, but
the only thing I get out of it is a flashing green led and no start up.
I just tried the skeleton version with nothing extra added. So just a
git clone and checkout devel, then `make skeleton`. Do you have any
idea why this should happen and where to search for clues about what
happened.

With kind regards,
Michiel Schriever