settings

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Tue Sep 6 14:33:25 CEST 2016

Hi James
The documentation refers to /settings due to you modify those files with a PC.
When you insert the SD card in a PC the path becomes correct. However, once
mounted in the Raspberry the path becomes /boot/settings.

The __LINUX_ARM_ARCH__ issue might be something I need to investigate. If you
build for model B or model 2B it works but perhaps I've overlooked the rest.
Thanks for the report.

/Ronny