Running Octoprint on NARD

Axel Hynsjö axel.hynsjo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 11:21:53 CEST 2017

Hi.

I recently found this interesting distor and I would if possible like to
make a version that runs Octorpint a pi with NARD.
i wonder if it exist any repository of makefiles that people have made for
their own project but could be useful for other people.

I have to admit that I have some problem getting python 2.7 compiled and I
have no real idea of how to make correct makefile for a python package.

I started from the makefile Manuel Faux made for python 3 but I am not sure
if I have modified it correctly for python 2.7.
If anyone feel that have any ideas about what I have done wrong I have put
the makefile and the rest of the files I have edited on my git.
https://github.com/Axelse/NARD-apps-and-platforms/blob/master/apps/Python/Makefile

If it don´t already exist a make file repository and Ronny feel it is ok
everyone is welcome to add their own makefiles to the repository.

P.S.
If you prefer Ronny I can transfer the ownership of the git to you.

Axel Hynsjö

The information in this e-mail is confidential and privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee. Access by any other person to this
e-mail is not authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete this e-mail. Any disclosure of this e-mail or of the parties to it,
any copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited.