Running Octoprint on NARD

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Thu Apr 27 21:51:02 CEST 2017

Hi Axel
Building Python is not the easiest one can do so I don't blame you for having
problems... If you are new to Makefiles(?) I suggest you start out with
something easier and use the add-on for getting a pre-made Python. I tested
the OctoPrint installer in a Nard system and got to the point where it tries
to compile "scandir". Creating a Makefile for scandir and getting that to
work is probably a lot easier and a good start.

BR
/Ronny