Kiosk-style web browser

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 3 23:18:20 CET 2017

Hi
The standard Linux console works just fine at HDMI. The main issue is to
re-enable it in the kernel build configuration. Here is quick mini-guide:

$ cd nard/apps/linux-kernel
$ make menuconfig
	enable Virtual Terminals
	enable Framebuffer Console support
 	enable Map the console to the primary display device

Add
	console=tty1
to /boot/cmdline.txt

Add
	tty1::askfirst:/bin/login
to /etc/inittab

This is from the top of my head. I might have missed some minor detail.

/Ronny