make options

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Wed Jun 7 14:34:38 CEST 2017

Hi
I guess you want to test small changes in the board on your desktop? Then
there are several options for transferring minor sets of files.

Built into Nard is a utility for local file copy. Upload a file with SCP (SSH)
like this:
	$ make upload 192.168.x.y my.conf /etc
Get additional info with:
	$ make help

Another method is to export a directory from your PC with NFS and mount that
in the target. Then you can have a config file open in a PC editor at all
times while still the target receives any changes  immediately. Here are the
commands to run in the target:
	$ mkdir -p /mnt/xxx
	$ mount -t nfs <pc-ip-addr>:/export/xxx /mnt/xxx -o soft,fg,intr,nolock

/Ronny