Tutorials ?

olivier gattaz olivier.gattaz at cohorte-technologies.com
Thu May 4 22:25:16 CEST 2017

Bonjour Ronny,

My goal is to find a solution to deploy a pure Python 3.4 application on a RPI 3 without any SD card failure risk.

I read some of your posts about Nard in many forums.

My app uses the embeded Wifi card as an AP and an external Wifi USB dongle (dongle EDUP  EP-N8531 Ralink RT5370)

It uses also the UART1 of the GPIO as  "/dev/ttyS0" (Jessie on RPI 3) to communicate with a LoRaWan card

So, how to start a test ?

I found a lot of informations in your Web site but not a tutorial, the "quick start guide" isn't enouth detailed : high level explainations, which UART is used to connect the external console ?
Could-you add a page explaining a complete scenario as mine ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Olivier