console pi-zero-w

David Thomson dthomson at staypineapple.com
Sat Jun 1 00:37:26 CEST 2019

I have compiled the CONSOLE application and need what I believe is likely a
very simple change to it that I cant find. My hardware setup is based on
the pi-zero-w which uses the PL011 UART port by default for bluetooth
instead of the serial port. In raspbian you can put a file called
pi3-miniuart-bt in the /boot/config.txt and this switches it back so you
can use the /dev/ttyAMA0 for the built in UART communications. Is there a
way to do this in NARD? Love the concept of this tool, hoping to use it for
controlling remote serial devices over wifi using the pi-zero-w platform.

--
David Thomson

*Pineapple Hospitality Company*CIO
*STAY**PINEAPPLE* <http://www.staypineapple.com/>
o| 425.974.7116 c| 425.471.1197

*STAYPINEAPPLE, an Artful Hotel New York*
Now Open in Midtown Manhattan