sync date to an RTC without hwclock

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Tue May 28 13:07:36 CEST 2019

Hi James
A quick workaround for you might be to use and old mobile phone as a WiFi
accesspoint. Share Internet access for the Pi via tethering. Otherwise, can
you provide additional technical information? What RTC model have you added
and how is it connected? By what pins? I suspect you may need to define your
setup via Device Tree to inform the OS. If you are unsure of what Nard
version you are running; check the "/etc/release" file	 in the target.

Cool thing with an art installation. Is there any photos of the project? What
are the Pi doing?

/Ronny