Autostart script

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.com
Mon Jul 20 15:36:06 CEST 2020

Hi Cameron,

Funny you managed to build several products but it suddently stoped working.
Did you download the tarball or used git? They should both work of course,
but if using git you might want to double check which branch you are on.
	$ git status
	$ git describe

Also, which Linux distro does your PC use?

Does the issue occur with nard+addons only? Does it work if you re-extract the
tarball in a new parallel location and build skeleton from there?

/Ronny