Build appears good but card won't boot

Chris Miller (MESL) chris.miller at mesl.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 01:09:40 CEST 2014

OK...
I booted up the card made from the image downloaded from your web site.
Logged in
cd /lib
tar czvf libs.tgz /lib/l*
copied the(1.5Mb)  tarball to my build system at intermediate/fs/lib,
expanded it with tar xzvf libs.tgz, re-ran make skeleton, created a new
SD card from the resulting sdcard.img.gz and I now have a system which
boots.

I admit this is a horrible hack, but it pins the problem down to just
those libraries being missing.  Please let me know if there is any other
information I can provide which would help you work out why the libs are
not being included automatically.

Best regards,

Chris