few questions regarding nard

Wojtek Mitus woytekm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 01:18:26 CEST 2015

Hello Ronny,
Regarding proprietary libs - these are just *.so dynamic library files
(this is libBASS to be more specific). As i start to add some open source
libraries to skeleton platform, i start to understand build system better,
and i think that i'll be able to figure that out. Regarding kernel - i'll
just try to use recent vanilla kernel to build skeleton platform that i'm
currently trying to extend to host my app, and then i'll take a look at
your patches, and see if i'll be able to merge them into recent kernel. If
i'll be successfull - i'll share the results on the list.
Thanks,
Wojtek