RaspberryPi 2 support?

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 16 23:23:57 CEST 2015

Hi
Yes you are correct, support for RPi 2 is still missing. It's definitely planed though! I've been occupied with other parts of the project lately but RPi 2 is high prio.

There is no public repository of Nard, but thats mostly due to noone has requested it yet. An internal git repo exist but if the interest should emerge to contribute in large I would happily publish it. So far a couple of minor patches is all I've received.

Kindly
/Ronny