RaspberryPi 2 support?

Sławomir Gonet slawek at otwiera.cz
Fri Jul 17 08:29:01 CEST 2015

Ronny Nilsson dixit (07/16 23:23):

That's great, I am happy to hear that work is already in progress! Is
this somehow possible for you to describe actual progress, how much work
is still required?

> There is no public repository of Nard, but thats mostly due to noone
> has requested it yet. An internal git repo exist but if the interest
> should emerge to contribute in large I would happily publish it. So
> far a couple of minor patches is all I've received.

I am unable to guarantee invloving, I will probably have to wait until
RPi2 support, but if only I will be creating some improvements - then
surely you'll receive a patch (what will be easier if there will be some
public repo).

Best wishes and thanks,
Slawek

--