WiFi configuration - how to?

Sławomir Gonet slawek at otwiera.cz
Tue Jul 21 13:07:50 CEST 2015

Hey!

While lacking RasPi2 support, I've managed to get RasPi A+. However, I
am stuck with network configuration right now and maybe you'll be able
to help me a bit.

I've found only few words about wifi on Nard website. What I've already
done is:

wlan0_ssid="MY-SSID"
wlan0_psk="MY-SSID-PASSPHRASE"

in settings/network.

However, there is no new configuration in wpa_supplicant config
generated and my wifi card is still inactive (however recognized by
system (there is wlan0 interface)). wpa_supplicant is running, etc.

Am I missing something?

(btw, my first impression about Nard was *COOL*, this might be exactly
the thing I need :))

Cheers,
Slawek

--