Build Dependencies

FAUX Manuel Manuel.FAUX at frequentis.com
Thu Nov 12 17:09:29 CET 2015

Hi,

Would would be the correct way to use build dependencies in Makefiles
of apps?

In my case I want to build a Python module, which obviously requires a
Python interpreter to be compiled. So in my Makefile at some point I need
to call "$(HOST_PYTHON) setup.py", where HOST_PYTHON would be a
reference to the Python interpreter in the same version as the nard
Python/Python-3.5.0 app (but compiled for the compiling system
architecture, not for ARM). This Python interpreter actually was compiled
by the python app (since building Python also requires a Python binary).

What's the best way to refer to that (already compiled) Python binaray?

Thanks,
Manuel