"no rule to make" on all platforms, except for skeleton

Arthur Hebert ahebert at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:45:23 CEST 2016

I'm in the process of downloading your updated tarball.
In the meantime I manually merged the git files with the previous tarball,
and when it gets to the debian portion of the build, I get an error that it
can't find the file util/fakeroot/fakeroot/bin/faked.

Is that familiar? I'm not sure what's going on there.

Here is the output from that part of my build:

Nard Debian add-on Offline Cross Installer
Resolving dependencies for: nodejs npm i2c-tools wget openssl
Will install from raspbian: nodejs npm i2c-tools wget openssl libc-ares2
libev4 libgcrypt11 libgnutls26 libgpg-error0 libidn11 libssl1.0.0
libv8-3.8.9.20 node-abbrev node-fstream node-graceful-fs node-ini
node-minimatch node-mkdirp node-node-uuid node-nopt node-request
node-rimraf node-semver node-tar node-which nodejs-dev perl libbz2-1.0
libc-ares-dev libdb5.1 libev-dev libgdbm3 libp11-kit0 libssl-dev libtasn1-3
libv8-dev node-block-stream node-inherits node-lru-cache perl-base
perl-modules python libclass-isa-perl libswitch-perl python-minimal
python2.7 zlib1g-dev libc-dev libc6-dev libexpat1 libncursesw5 libreadline6
libsqlite3-0 libtinfo5 mime-support python2.7-minimal libc-dev-bin
linux-libc-dev readline-common
./randeb: line 892:
/home/ahebert/nard+addons/util/fakeroot/fakeroot/bin/faked: No such file or
directory
make[2]: ***
[/home/ahebert/nard+addons/intermediate/fs.debian/.nard-debian] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ahebert/nard+addons/apps/debian'
make[1]: *** [debian/debian] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ahebert/nard+addons/apps'
make: *** [apps] Error 2

-Arthur