Nard for embedded music installation

Wojtek Mitus woytekm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 22:21:25 CEST 2016

Hi Dan, python is also ok - it depends on you - what you like more and feel
more comfortable with. Nard will happily run dedicated c application,
python script or bash script. You need to add python to the build though,
cause it's not included by default (i think). And regarding RSS demo of my
player - i tried to catch somewhat more optimistic news for the demo clip,
but this "gem" slipped through :)
Cheers,
Wojtek