Nard for embedded music installation

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Sun Aug 21 23:08:01 CEST 2016

Hi Daniel
Here is a discussion where Nard were tested:
	https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=997845#p997845
Mounting RO worked out good too, for him at least. However, I've talked with
several people where mounting RO also failed eventually...

While running from RAM is a key feature in Nard it has other advantages too.
If you create a professional product you will benefit in the long run from
things like version control, repeatable builds, remote upgrades etc.

/Ronny