Using Nard from VirtualBox with a Direct Ethernet Connection

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 1 10:30:29 CEST 2016

Hi
It's hard to say what has suddenly stopped working... Here are some random
items to check:

- Does the command  "make ssh 192.168.10.2"  work better?
- Set Windows to use static IP 192.168.10.3/255.255.255.0 and reboot PC.
- Can you ping Linux from Windows and vice versa?
- Can you ping the Raspberry from Linux or Windows?
- Does the network LED on Raspberry flash when you ping?
- Ensure Unix format of file  SDcard/settings/network  (this is bug that will
be fixed in next Nard version).

/Ronny