Using Nard from VirtualBox with a Direct Ethernet Connection

Caleb Place calebplace811 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 20:14:59 CEST 2016

Hm... It's working now. I configured Windows to use a static IP, rebooted
the VM several times, and now Fedora's connection to the Pi seems to be
working. I've SSH'd into it several times and used make upgrade and it
looks like it might hold out.

Thanks ever so much for your help. I'll let you know if I have more
problems.