add wifi to nard

James Hughes james at virtualjames.com
Thu Oct 6 20:55:41 CEST 2016

All the kernel drivers for wifi are loaded in the default kernel. Assuming you're using supported hardware, you just need to configure wpa_supplicant to connect to your access point.

I had a lot of difficulty with wpa_supplicant. I took some careful notes about what I did to get it working, but I don't have them in front of me right now. I'll send them your way when I get home from work.

- James