add wifi to nard

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Thu Oct 6 21:45:10 CEST 2016

Hi Sebastián
You should enter your SSID and password in the file /settings/network in the
SD-card (mounted as /boot/settings/network). The file is well documented and
easy to follow. In the bottom of the file are:
	wlan0_ssid=""
	wlan0_psk=""
which you should edit. Then reboot the Pi. Hopefully it'll all work. Monitor
the system log (with "logread" for problems.) The standard WiFi
tools "iwconfig" and "iwlist" are available for trouble shooting as well.

However, for using Raspberry Pi 3 I recommend the development version of Nard,
which has better Pi 3 support than v1.00.

/Ronny