Help with testing v1.10?

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Tue Mar 7 13:53:37 CET 2017

Hi Wojtek
Very nice it works on Pi Zero. Is it the original Zero or the newer "W" model?

Framebuffer console has always been disabled by default. Here is a link to the
mailinglist how to enable it:
http://www.arbetsmyra.dyndns.org/pipermail/nard/2017-January/000175.html

Thanks for the help with testing!
/Ronny