Announcing Nard SDK v2.10
rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Thu Jun 13 10:12:57 CEST 2019
A new stable version of Nard has been released. Please help spreading the
word! Here is the changelog:
- Support for Pi model 3B+.
- Time zone auto sets based on public Internet IP-address.
- Improved PXE network boot support.
- New application; tinc (a VPN daemon).
- New application; OpenSSL (the mostly used SSL/TLS library).
- New application; wolfSSL (a lightweight SSL/TLS library).
- Dropbear SSH v2018.76 update.
- wpa_supplicant v2.7 update.
- Replace deprecated Wireless-Extensions with Netlink Protocol Library.
- scp from inside Nard works.
- Less NTP jitter.
- Set the system time from the RTC if one is available.
- Better parallel build utilization.
- Uses only one SSH host key instead of potentially three -> less
false possitive eavesdropp warnings.
- Disabled WiFi connecting to any open network by default.
More information about the Nard