sync date to an RTC without hwclock

James Hughes james at virtualjames.com
Wed May 29 18:16:12 CEST 2019

The RTC is definitely working - on all 3 machines. Shipping a new busybox
is a clever idea. That might be the ticket.

Ronny, I very much appreciate the effort you've put into NARD. It's a slick
little system. The rough bits are rough on all linux boxen. You've done a
superb job of smoothing out the compile/distribute/data parts. And kudos
for taking the time to document and open source. I know how much work that
can all be.