clock time

Ronny Nilsson rln-nard at arbetsmyra.dyndns.org
Tue Oct 8 11:37:39 CEST 2019

Hi
This i likely due to the automatic time zone feature in Nard. At bootup the
system tries to guess where you are in the world by looking at your public
Internet address. If it find something it downloads data corresponding to
that time zone and switches into it. The reason for downloading the time zone
instead of embedding it in the SD card image is due to storage size and boot
speed. All of the world zone data is quite large.

/Ronny