clock time

Gilles Kirouac g1201 at myriade.ca
Fri Oct 11 21:58:25 CEST 2019

Ronny

I found the timezone script which implements what your were explaining.

I would like to trace its execution; how do I do that?

The logger command is often used in your scripts. Where is its output?
Is there a switch to activate it?

I also note that many basic commands come from busybox. The version in
nard is 1.21.6 of 20 January 2014. The current stable one is 1.30.1 of
14 February 2019. There has been many hundred patches in the meantime.
An upgrade would not hurt me!

~ Gilles