Debian Compatibility Layer?

Wed Dec 16 23:56:34 CET 2020

Hi
Nice that you have gotten this far.  :)  I think your problem arise from a
slight misunderstanding though. The Debian compatibility layer is part of
the "add-on". This is a portion of Nard that requires contributions to be
able to download. Either in the form of a minor donation or in code that are
of good use for other Nard users.

http://www.nard.se/addon.html#subscribe

/Ronny