HDMI Touchscreen

Fri Jan 22 00:06:50 CET 2021

Hi,

I'm working to compile Nard to use to display a Python tkinter touchscreen
app.  I am looking to use one of the standard capacitive touchscreens that
are normally compatible with Raspbian and connects via HDMI.  I am working
to follow your instructions to add new applications but I am not sure what
package(s) I need to download to work the HDMI output and touchscreen
input.

I did see the add-on page and it looks like your videocore-libs takes care
of the HDMI output but I am still not sure does that also cover the
touchscreen input?  Thanks.

Greg