few questions regarding nard

Wojtek Mitus woytekm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 10:59:27 CEST 2015

Hello, thanks for the effort in developing this project. I'm considering
using nard in my rpi project, and i have a few introductory questions:

 - can i safely replace kernel version present in nard tree with newest rpi
kernel sources? Are there any nard-specific patches applied to the kernel
during image build?

 - my application sources link with proprietary, binary only libraries -
how can i set the build up, so that these libraries will be found during
cross-compilation of my application, and then, where i should put these
library files so that nard build script would place them on the image root
fs in appropriate place (/usr/lib or /usr/local/lib)?

Thanks,
Wojtek Mitus