Unsure about cloning vs compiling

Tue Dec 8 16:24:18 CET 2020

Hi Greg
Yes, I am afraid there is misunderstanding. It is not possible to download the
pre-built binary and continue where I left of. That one is for demo only.
Instead, for your own project, you are required to build the image yourself.
This is a deliberate feature. This is how one best build products when you
have 100+ devices in the field you need to maintain long term. If you have
only one or two devices in total, then Nard is likely overkill.

Thanks
/Ronny